[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 18:32:26 PST 2012

I must agree with Arthur on this that the conversations and comments
wherever possible should be construed in the BEST way possible and not
the worst. We do a disservice to all of us when we do not work together.

Arthur and I may disagree at times but I KNOW he wants archery to grow.
Our only differences are in how that is best accomplished.

I am not trying to exclude anyone from this tourney. This is the reason
that the information was posted early to give people time to work at
getting loaner gear, work at getting authorized or at least starting to
work on it. Since I am an authorizing marshal, if someone is working on
it prior to the event and they have loaner equipment, I can put them on
the field for this.

In my mind (which I know is sometimes warped), if you are having CA
shooting in any form or fashion that you are opening the door. I know
there is an Arc d'Or out there that was made for CA, can anyone name
someone that was made a Centurion that was made for CA?

If the Crown sets down a definition that the Royal Huntsman tourney is a
Target Archery ONLY position then that is the way it will be done. Until
then we have a murky area that has never been defined. This was also
heavily discussed 2 or 3 years ago on this same list, but no definition
was ever done.

YIS,

Vincenti

*****Snipage*****