[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 19:35:01 PST 2012

greetings

your 2 cents worth is always welcome ,don't feel lonesome,  putting your foot in your mouth and chewing thoroughly is called " pulling a blackmoon " for a reason = )
I hope you never have to witness an episode of " leave it to blackmoon  "  : )

if you never voice your opinion you will never be able to test your thoughts against the thoughts of others. and no one will ever change your mind by sharing another perspective.
but it is always good to remember that no matter what award you or anyone may have , unless they are stating " official policy or rules " on this list, they are just voicing their own opinions. and in most cases just trying to improve the communities from their perspective . so there is hardly ever reason to get mad, or be rude , etc.
we all understand that in this medium mis communication is much more frequent than in person ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur