[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:51:26 PST 2012

And the finals of this tourney happening with them being CA only would be any different from the bow/crossbowmen thing you have descibed exactly How......?

And in a melee, I have had a crossbowman rush me, misfire...and I whacked the heck out of him with a throwing axe so yes...it can be done.  I never said it was perfect however

Karl