[Ansteorra-archery] Ideas and discussions for future archery tournaments

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 14 12:31:06 PST 2012

Then there are those of us who are a wee bit long in the tooth.  I know I
can't go toe to toe with the rattan.  But I can hide behind someone (yes
I'll admit I'm willing to hide) and shoot someone (hopefully on the
otherside) with a crossbow.  Then when I'm too old or too slow for that I'm
headed for Siege Machines and possibly Target (after all the targets can't
hit me back).  I got into the SCA "late in life" but I'm going out with a
bang!

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd