[Ansteorra-archery] Time in the Sun...

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:53:23 PST 2012

You arent following what I meant.  I am NOT talking about those things.....OK here goes.  When you are enjoying everything with others.  When what you (plural) are doing that is the limelight, not what you (personal) are doing.  A target archery tournament gives ALL target archers time in the sun, not the one who wins it.  Kings Champion, Queens Champion, Royal Huntsman, this is what I am talking about.  Not about the one who wins them.

I hope this clears up what I mean by that phrase.

Karl