[Ansteorra-archery] Time in the Sun...

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 20:07:54 PST 2012

greetings

now see that sounds like a " champion " speaking !!!   = )

people need to understand that there are duties and obligations attached to
every title, and award , its up to the holders of those titles and awards to
be the examples and fulfill those duties and obligations , in ways that make
others want to do the same ....

at least in my opinion ...

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur