[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Duties

Iago Cabrera de Cadiz baroniago at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 16:16:33 PST 2012

I try to keep my mouth shut on this list and just read, as I am more
of a participant in archery, and not one of the leaders. Sadly, I
haven't been able to participate much either.

I've only been able to participate in one Royal Huntsman tournament
before, and there was a combat archery element in that one too. This
is nothing new.

Iago