[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Duties

Joey xferdesk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 17:03:07 PST 2012

its ok to not have a desire in a certain aspect of this game we play. We all have ideas, skills, and creativity that is waiting to be tapped. And for each new tournament champion, they are charged with creating and running a fun and memorable experience that will challenge our skills as competitors. Granted we (the target archers) will not be able to complete the last portion of this tourney. But that doesn't stop us from going out to challenge our friends and share good times, and support our kingdom. I hope these new rules dont sway many of you away from the tournament. I've only been involved in archery for about 10 months, and in the sca for even less. Archers are scarce in my barony, and these tournaments seem to be the only way for me to meet new archers. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Griffin Fane