[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:19:31 PST 2012

With inflation and common sense, your two cents is worth a bit more than that Gunnar and I think we still got a bargain in the making.

This also helps with the third group that no one has mentioned.  There are pure CA people out there as well, people who dont play on the target range because they are just not into it, heavy fighters who through injury or some other reason do not or are not able to fight in the front lines anymore but still wish to armor up, and heavy fighters who wish to do something besides twiddle their thumbs in the early part of the fort battle waiting for the archers to play for a while.

Instead of forcing three groups into one mold, perhaps you are right and its time for there to be two molds.

And for that group that enjoys both target and CA?  Sounds like a win/win/win to me

Karl Thorgeirsson