[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:55:28 PST 2012

I like this idea too and considered trying to add it. I looked at it and
was thinking of doing it as you get 12 pieces of ammo. You choose how
many of them are bolts, or arrows, or throwing weapons and then you take
the field with that.

I will have to leave that scenario for the next round though.

Vincenti