[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra Day at G-WAR

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Feb 28 16:07:47 PST 2012

I'll be there all day Katya.  I'm also probably the person you talked to
about heading up the Thrown Weapons range.  But I definitely would be
grateful for any other thrown-weapons folks to help out there.  I expect to
have to go to the bathroom once or twice;).

Thanks again for heading this upJ.

Kenneth