[Ansteorra-archery] i'm coming back ; )

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Jan 18 18:52:29 PST 2012

greetings

have you ask around in your region to see if perhaps someone else was possibly thinking of  heading for winterkingdom ?
who might be willing to carpool, or share a ride / expenses ? cost and long lonely drive may be reasons that they arent coming also ,
 and a carpool / ride / expense share may work for both or all of you ; )
from what i have seen in the past , winter kingdom usualy has something for everyone from black smithing to boot making, archery to armor, we even normaly have classes on heavy and rapier skills and techniques.
hope you get to come, but understand if you don't make it. either way stay safe and warm.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur