[Ansteorra-archery] loaner bows being brought to Lady of the Lake?

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:07:09 PDT 2012

Hi all

I'm currently as close as Bonwicke comes to a target archery marshal,
as I am warranted as such in Drachenwald (and am working on sorting
out the same here).  On looking through recent messages, I saw someone
mention that they had some fiberglass bows that could be given away as
loaner bows for groups.  In case it wasn't clear form anything before,
yes, we would certainly be interested in a couple of these, if only to
give people options for trying things out.

If whoever was being generous with these would like to get in touch
with me so that we can hopefully make contact at the event that would
be very useful!

In service
Asbiorn

--
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Publius Virgilius Maro - Aeneid