[Ansteorra-archery] Need Help in Bonwicke

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 09:51:27 PDT 2012

There is no rule against a takedown bow in the "Open" division.  It would not be
allowed in the "Period" division because to the best of our knowledge they did
not have takedown bows in period.  If you want to allow a takedown in your
competitions that is your decision.  I do not have an issue with a takedown bow
in our competitions as long a as it does not look "high-technique".  I see no
shooting advantage to a takedown bow.

Sebastian