[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War thank you!

Karen Calhoun hlykatya at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:31:47 PDT 2012

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that helped with Ansteorra Day at the Archery Range.  I had a great time and very much appreciated all of the the help that everyone provided.  I also want to thank the members of the Arc d'Or for organizing and running a small tournament in the afternoon.  We had about 25-30 participants and everyone left happy and tired.

We started the day by setting up all 3 ranges (archery, children's archery, thrown weapons).  It made for an exhausting morning but our efforts were appreciated by Gentile (the GW live weapons coordinator) and the other archers throughout the week.

I apologize in advance if I left anyone's name off the list.  There were so many volunteers.
Gunnar and Kenneth:  Thank you for setting up and running thrown weapons.
On the archery range:  Jean Paul de Calmont, Eadric Anstapa, Padraic of Kilkenny, Eagle, Samuel ap Dewi, Cian Rhys Gravenor, Donna verch Dewi, Faolan MacCairbre, Ronald fitz Robert, Kaitlyn McKenna, and 3 or 4 other gentles whose names escape me.

And last, I would like to thank Their Royal Majesties of Ansteorra for the generous gift of water, Clif bars and snacks that they dropped by.  Your kindness will always be remembered.

All of you made Gulf Wars awesome.  Thank you for your help, support and time.

In service,

HLy Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva known as Katya
Central Region Archery Marshal
Archery Champion to Glaslyn, Dragonsfire Tor and Loch Ruadh