[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf war archery plans

hlykatya hlykatya at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:33:35 PST 2012

Heard from the GW archery coor. They are still working on plans for the GET. So no info there.

Those who have volunteered to help on Tue: we do not need to concern ourselves with the children's range but we do need to help on the KAS range. We need to be on the range by 9am. We close from noon to 1 for lunch. Still need the final word from the Arc d'Or on an afternoon tourney.

Please travel safely. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Katya

Sent from Samsung tablet