[Ansteorra-archery] Archery in the bridge battes at Gulf

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Mon Mar 5 08:44:36 PST 2012

Cian.  No he isn’t saying that.  Gaston was just clarifying the Bridge-Battle thing, primarily.  You’re right about the archers-only battle.  Wednesday at 11:00 am in the ravine is the Combat Archery (archers only) war point battle.

Please tell your friends and let’s get as many folks as possible who can shoot a bow down to the ravine for this.  We have in the past had issues with getting enough or our archers there for this battle.  Numbers matter a lot for this one.

Cheers!

Kenneth