[Ansteorra-archery] Northern Region Missile Marshal

Travis Mitchell tsm1969_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 13:49:02 PDT 2012

Thank you HL Gunnarr for your service to the archery community and the kingdom.
I look forward to my time as NRMM and working with the greatest archers in the
kingdom, nay the known world!

As my first offical duty as NRMM I take great pleasure in announcing Lord
Griffin Fane as the new Eldern Hills Archery Marshal.  I know Griffin has a
great passion for archery and will be of great service to the barony of Eldern
Hills and the kingdom.

Please join me in thanking HL Gunnarr for his service, and congratulating Lord
Griffin on his new position.

YIS,

Lord Tigernach Mitcham
Northern Regional Missile Marshal
Wiesenfeuer Archery Marshal
405/520-2294
mka Travis Mitchell

________________________________
From: jim hodek <j_hodek at yahoo.com>
To: Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra
<ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org>; "ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org"
<ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>; Northern Seneschal
<northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Mon, October 1, 2012 8:14:27 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

Please join me in welcoming Tigernach Mitcham, the new Northern Region Missile
Marshal. I would like to express my appreciation for all the hard work
and Missile Marhals and archers of the north have done during my time as the
Northern Region Missile Marshal and for maintaining an unblemished safety
record. You have all made my job so much easier and I am sure you will support
Tigernach in the same fashion.

In Service,

HL Gunnarr haukr