[Ansteorra-archery] [Mm] New Kingdom Missile Marshal

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:06:51 PDT 2012

Thank you Sir Kenneth for your hard work, dedication, and service as the
Kingdom Missile Marshal.

I look forward to working with each of the regions and groups to help
the continued growth of the Missile community.

I will be getting things setup and arranged during the next couple of weeks.

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano
Kingdom Missile Marshal for Ansteorra