[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Oct 25 16:37:07 PDT 2012

greetings

while i am sure that the royal huntsman tourney will once again draw forth ansteorras finest archers, i will be unable to attend the event due to issues mundane and medical : (
good luck to all that participate, gentle breezes, and straight arrows in the target : )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur