[Ansteorra-archery] Vivat Lord Griffin Fane of Eldern Hills!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:52:41 PDT 2012

It was great getting to meet new archers I had never had the privilege
of meeting and was fun getting to shoot against everyone.

Thank you to Lord Griffin for getting us the range and running the fun
shooting, Baron Donnchadh for the Royal Huntsman shoot, and Lord
Griffith (not sure of spelling) for building a new target to challenge
our skills and accuracy. It was even based on an ancient Greek design
and was entered in the A&S competition! Very difficult shooting, so it
was fun to try:-)

Thanks also to TRMs for supporting us and encouraging us to be our best.

Thanks also the water bearers and all those the helped put on the event.

And last but not least, Congratulations to HL Samuel ap Dewi who was
able to win the Royal Huntsman Tourney.

YIS
Vincenti