[Ansteorra-archery] Parking at Coronation - We need Archers!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 20:52:02 PDT 2012

Greetings!

The Event Autocrats and TRMs and TRHs need the Archers help!

I have a special thought for this and I think it would be great for the
Kingdom to see the Archers taking care of the parking at the event. To
make sure that everyone knows and sees us as a group, I would like to
ask that everyone wear quivers and carry either a bow or crossbow while
they are helping with the parking.

The event site is big enough for the event and there is enough parking
but it is not all up at the front. The parking is scattered around a
little bit and they need help to make sure that people park where they
should are supposed to.

We need Archers to help out from 8am to 1pm.

No one will need to miss step down court or coronation court.

I will be in town Friday evening and will rope off areas before people
start arriving on Saturday. I will be outside running the parking
operation and will need help for 2 shifts with 2 additional people on
each shift.

8am to 10:30am -
10:30am to 1:00pm -

If you are able to help with either of these shifts please let me know.

YIS,
Vincenti