[Ansteorra-archery] Archery at the Battle of Ethandune

Amber Bayles servalgoshawk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 21:47:18 PDT 2012

Greetings, Ansteorran archers! You are invited to participate in the archery tournament at the Battle of Ethandune, Bjornsborg's October event. I am putting together a hunt scenario for the bulk of the tournament and a distance shoot to be shot in volleys at the end of the day. Not only will archers need to find their targets, they will also need to consider the value of their targets. Some targets will be stationary, but you may find that one or two move! The volley shoot will also be open to non-competitors who want to join the experience. Considering the early period in which this event is set, handbows are preferred, but crossbows will be allowed. Archers will need six target arrows. No combat archery equipment will be needed. I hope to see lots of archers on my range!

-Faolan MacCairbre