[Ansteorra-archery] new marshals

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 08:28:08 PDT 2012

Our sincerest gratitude goes out toward HLy Katya for making the trip to Bonwicke for both our revel and for the authorizations.  It was so much fun!!

Slight correction to the days/times of the Bonwicke archery.  We have practice twice a week.  Thursdays from 7pm-dark, and Sundays from 10am-noon.

Ly kolfinna