[Ansteorra-archery] Trouble with login

Joey xferdesk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 21:12:47 PDT 2012

I can't seem to figure out how to create a login account to enter royal round scores. I've tried sending e-mails to HL Eadric but I think I must have done something wrong because I've gotten an error message and the email was kicked back. I've also spoken with our northern regional archery marshal HL Gunnar Haukr, and he, as well as our baronys archery marshal, are unable to enter scores. If there is anything that anyone can do to help my situation, please let me know. And thank you in advance,

In Service,
Lord Griffin Fane
Deputy Archery Marshal
Barony of the Eldern Hills