[Ansteorra-archery] Archery in Goldsmith!

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 17:09:19 PDT 2013

Yo! Yo!  Ansteorrans!!!

What's that you say??  You're going to be near Midland this Saturday and you /really/ want to play with SCA people?!?  Well, it just so happens that The Barony of Bonwicke is holding an archery and thrown weapons day in Goldsmith this Saturday.  You should come!  And if you can't come, please pass this along to someone who might be able to.  I've got a fun selection of shoots planned, and I think everyone will have a great time.  :)

The address for the park is roughly 300 Avenue I in Goldsmith, TX 79741.

And, just in case you can't make it this weekend, we'll be holding a practice in Goldsmith every third Saturday (first Saturdays for June and July) of the month, barring weather and marshal availability.  I hope to see you there!

If you need gear, directions, or a ride, please contact me and I'll see what I can do.

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Bonwicke Local Archery Officer
Kira S. Langsjoen