[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds at Events

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Apr 16 16:42:26 PDT 2013

greetings

 on that note:
don't forget to enter your hand made stuff in a &s , get help with the documentation if you need it , but enter it regardless.
help out at gate ( while wearing your arm guard, etc. let people know that your an archer , but also let them see that you do other things as well ..

also .... event season is starting again ..... that means pay attention to who is doing what, and when you feel that they are at an award level , send in award recs for them , tell your friends and fellow archers , so that they can also send in award recs if they feel the same way .....

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur