[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC rounds within the Kingdom

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 11:02:55 PDT 2013

Thank You Lord Griffin!

I will second the offer. If you are on the Scores web page I will make
you a tassel. Which means that you have completed
3 shoots, one being away from your home location. See me at
Wiesenfeuer Baronial, I will have my tassel making stuff
with me. And yes, it's another shameless plug for you to attend this event.

Ld. Francois de Lions