[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Authorizing Target Archery Marshals

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 16:04:12 PDT 2013

Greetings!

This past weekend at the very successful archery practice in Goldsmith (near Midland), several people who reside in the Midland-ish area expressed interest in becoming authorized target archery marshals.  So, I'm looking for any authorizing target archery marshals who will be, or be able to be, in the Midland or Lubbock areas in the next month or two.

We have regular archery practices on Saturdays at 2pm just outside of Lubbock, and we will be having another big archery day in Goldsmith (near Midland) on the 18th of May, the 1st of June, and the 6th of July.  If there are other events that you will be attending (Collision of Caravans, for example) I'll see what I can do to get the interested archers there to meet you there to try to get authorized.

Thanks a bunch!!

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen