[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds at Events

Travis Mitchell tsm1969_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 11:50:30 PDT 2013

If we do that, lets make it a simi-official meeting. So that all who wish to be a part of the conversation can.

When I say official I just mean lets name a time and place, then get the word out to all the archers.  I know the autocrats of the previous GAofA will be there and they would be a good resource to speak with.

Tigernach

Travis Mitchell