[Ansteorra-archery] Period-ness, when is a bow not period due to the string?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Apr 16 16:05:12 PDT 2013

greetings

there is also an anual event ( non sca ) usualy during gulf war for those
unable to afford to go to war . that teaches things like selfbow making,
wood laminate bow making, river cane arrow making, flint knapping etc. near
stillwater ok.
i have been going and learning the last few years, as it is both close and
free : )  ( although a membership would help them keep doing this )
it has been many years since we had an acadamy of the bow.... is there any
hope of one in the near future ??

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur