[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds at Events

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Tue Apr 16 21:20:39 PDT 2013

HEY if you come to Wiesenfeuer Baronial THIS WEEKEND ON SATURDAY we are shooting a royal round and then the championship at the MAIN Field so YOU will be in the middle of everything going on!

We don’t have a tavern or feast WE HAVE FREE FAIR FINGER FOOD on a stick!!!  We will be serving snacks around lunch time and after court (which is planned around 4pm)

We have chivalric and Rapier bear pits planned all day so if you want to partake in them between round of you shooting you could do that also and our rapier championship is AFTER the archery and our Chivalric championship is after court!!!

Come have fun this weekend!!!
see you there,
Cassius Wiesenfeuerificus

Can you have your tournament portion closer to the main event and have the open shoot for the rest of the day at a location on site further away that allows you to run all day. If people show up to watch the tournament they may come back to shoot later and you could put royal rounds there.
Dante