[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds at Events

Ld. Cian Rhys Gravenor metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 21:23:36 PDT 2013

"Can you have your tournament portion closer to the main event and have the open shoot for the rest of the day at a location on site further away that allows you to run all day"

I like this idea and was going to suggest it myself. I think it would work having a competition/exhibition range and having an open range in another location. It would be a little bit of a pain in the butt moving the gear to a different range (unless you had enough stand and butts to do both ranges) but it would solve the problem of shooting all day vs. being seen and recognized.

Cain

Sent from my iPhone