[Ansteorra-archery] Children's Archery

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 12:06:01 PDT 2013

I guess we are lucky that many members of the rapier community come out and practice the day we have archery. We are talking to them about having someone bring out loaner gear in case there is someone who would like to give it a try. We even do an occasional BBQ which is a great draw for people. The only problem we are having now (and it is a good problem) is that we are going through so many targets and need to find an inexpensive backing so the targets last longer.
Dante