[Ansteorra-archery] Archery as a Peer area under A&S.

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 9 09:01:03 PDT 2013

And this doesnt just go for archers. Siege folks can build engines and do research papers. Thrown weapons folks can do research papers and make their weapons as well.

Lets remember all three aspects of the missile community. Archery is big brother but the rest of us can add to the visibility of all

Karl Thorgeirsson
Deputy kingdom missile marshal
In charge of Siege

Sent from my iPhone