[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Round Points at Gulf Wars

Samuel Stamper samuel.stamper at ymail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:10:34 PST 2013

Hello all Fellow Throwers in the Kingdom of Ansteorra,

I am Lord Lochlan Shaw. I am your new Deputy Kingdom Missile Marshal for Thrown Weapons. I am pleased to annouce that after asking and confirming with the Kingdom Missile Marshal that I am being allowed to offer throwers a chance at having the chance to throw also for some Royal Round points. I am glad to see that our awesome Kingdom is finally recognizing Thrown Weapons and especially in the Royal Round scores. I will be at the Thrown Weapons field at Gulf Wars on Tuesday from 9am-4pm with a break for lunch from 12-1. I am also looking for some volunteers to come help me also at the range on this day. You will receive volunteer points also for your group by doing so. If you wish to volunteer at the range on Tuesday, just let me know at my personal e-mail (samuel.stamper at ymail.com) and also post it on the Kingdom Archery List.

I am still learning my new office and am open to any comments and advice any of you have for me. I hope to serve you to the best of my abilities. Again if you have any questions, just ask me and if I can't answer it I will find someone who can.

For the Honor,
Lord Lochlan Shaw
Deputy Kingdom Missile Marshal for Thrown Weapons