[Ansteorra-archery] Archers! Let me introduce myself. I am Francois de Lions, the new Royal Rounds Keeper for Ansteorra

Travis Mitchell tsm1969_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 12:16:53 PST 2013

Congratulations! Lord Francois, Thank you for your service.  I look forward to
working and serving with you.

Also, Thank you to HLEadric for your years of service.
 Yours In Service,

Lord Tigernach mac Mãel Michell
Wiesenfeuer Reeve
Ansteorra Northern Region Missile Marshal
405/520-2294
mka Travis Mitchell

________________________________
From: Frank Schalles <francisschalles at gmail.com>
To: bonwicke_archery at yahoogroups.com; "Barony of Bonwicke - SCA, Inc."
<Bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org>; Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra
<Ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org>; Shire of Adlersruhe
<adlersruhe at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wed, February 20, 2013 2:08:12 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Archers! Let me introduce myself. I am Francois de
Lions, the new Royal Rounds Keeper for Ansteorra

Archers!

It is my pleasure to be the Keeper of the Ansteorran Royal Rounds. I need your
help. I believe we have a backlog of scores
and new archers that have not been posted. If each of the target marshals would
email me with scores for this year (2013), including
the place the shoot was held, the name of the archer, and the date, I will start
entering the scores into the data base. It is my
intention to update the scores each week on Sunday. So if you have a RR, and get
me the scores before Sunday, I will have them posted by

Monday morning.

Please ensure that you have an email address and a telephone number for each
marshal, so if there are questions
I can contact of you.

I look forward to working with you,
and for the Great Kingdom of Ansteorran