[Ansteorra-archery] Archers, we need help

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:55:15 PST 2013

Ok, War is upon us and we have lots to do.

Each year, Ansteorra runs the Live Weapons ranges (Adult Archery and Thrown
Weapons) on Tuesday.

We also get to run Marshal's point to do the inspections for one day during
the War.

We also get to participate and watch the Grand Procession and the Opening
Ceremonies for Gulf War that we all enjoy and love.

This year we are Super Lucky . . . They are all on the SAME DAY!!!!

Yep, that's right folks Tuesday is the day for everyone Ansteorra.

Samuel ap Dewi is our Royal Huntsman and will be attending the Royal
Procession and representing us.

Lochlan Shaw (samuel.stamper at ymail.com) has volunteered to run the Thrown
Weapons Range all day. Though it would be good to get him a couple of
breaks during the day. It will be open from 9am to 4pm, closed from 12 to 1
for lunch.

We need two Combat Archery Marshals from 9am to 4pm to run Marshal's Point.
I will volunteer as one of them so I will need another person with me.

We need FOUR Target Archery Marshals to run the Archery Range from 9am to
6pm (closed from 12 to 1pm for Lunch). Cian Rhys Grovner (metaldog00@
hotmail.com) has volunteered to be in charge of the Target Archery Range.
He will need one to two marshals helping to inspect equipment as archers
come up. He will need 2 marshals to help run the line (it is rather large).
He will also need 3 or 4 shoots. The first ones during the day will be for
fun and enjoyment. The last one will be for a prize shoot starting at 4pm.
We are working on the shoots at this time but would love some more ideas
and thoughts. Also, since the 4pm shoot is a prize shoot, if you have
something you would like to donate for the prize basket please let us know.

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano
KMM Ansteorra

May you always shoot straight and true and never miss your mark!