[Ansteorra-archery] Archers, we need help

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:18:54 PST 2013

Great! People don't need to be able to come and spend the day in order to
help. If we have some people do 2 hour shifts no one will be there for long
and it gives everyone a chance to see how things are done up there. Easy
work, just inspecting combat archery gear. All of the armor inspections
will be done by the other marshals. All I will be doing is inspecting bows,
crossbows, bolts, and arrows.

So really pretty easy:-)

Vincenti