[Ansteorra-archery] Greetings to all of the new people that have joined!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:59:23 PST 2013

We have had a number of people that have recently joined the Archery
mailing list.

This mailing list is for all things archery related so not only will you
find and hear stuff on here for Target Archery but also for Combat Archery.

This list gives people a place that they can ask questions and find answers
to many many things related to archery. We have a number of people on here
that have been shooting archery for many years and have been at-large
marshals, group marshals, regional, and Kingdom.

I hope everyone enjoys the threads and stays safe.

Vincenti
KMM for Ansteorra