[Ansteorra-archery] Backstop netting

Joey Gauthier xferdesk at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 16:53:49 PDT 2013

After asking around and doing some research I have found the backstops are pretty expensive. I stumbled across a site where I found the cheapest price I've heard of. A 10' X 30' net is normally around $400. But I found one for $279. And since I was getting that, the website offered a 10' X 20' backstop for $144. So I got 50' of netting for the price a lot of people paid for 30' of netting. Since it was purchased on line (they accept credit card or Paypal <--my preference) no tax is added to those totals and shipping was FREE because I spent over $199. Just thought I'd pass along the info in case someone was interested. http://www.mansionathletics.com/archery-netting-backstop-10-x-30-w60-archery-netting.html
From the day I placed the order (on a Saturday) I had the package on my doorstep on that following Friday (about 5 business days)

In service,
Ld Griffin Fane,
Arcarius to HL Gunnar Haukr