[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:25:17 PDT 2013

Archers! And that includes Bob the Guy.

For the past 2 weeks I have not had any Royal Rounds submitted. Maybe
it's the heat,
summer vacations, or you haven't had time to enter the scores. I
encourage you to shoot
a round this weekend and/or submit in your scores so we can track our
Kingdom Archers.

To see who's who, go here:
http://scores-sca.org/public/scores_current.php?R=8&Shoot=11

As for Bob the Guy ( a really fine Chap) who shot his first Royal
Rounds and did a great
job at that. We encourage you to continue to shoot more. You should
have a couple of
opportunities in and around the Elfsea and Steppes areas next month.
And you will have
all the Archery you can shoot at Bonwicke's Champions Labor Day weekend.
Thanks for opportunity to serve, and encourage your Lady to come and shoot also!

Yours In Service,
Ld. Francois de Lions,
Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra
Archery Marshal, Central Region, Ansteorra