[Ansteorra-archery] Siege at Gulf Wars and after

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 02:29:56 PST 2013

Greetings to those who play with the big toys,

I am Lord Karl Thorgeirsson and I have been given the honor of being the Kingdom Deputy Missile Marshal in charge of Siege.  I am new to this post and will be in learning phase for a while so please be gentle and patient.

First and foremost on everyones mind will be Gulf Wars of course.  There will not only be inspection times but also Tuesday and every day after that until Saturday will also have open practices.  Cmon back down and play with your engines as much as possible Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday through Friday in the mornings and also a siege engine competition on Thursday afternoon.  There will be competitions for both the direct fire and indirect fire engines so bring em out and lets see some flinging and launching.

Once we get back, I will be working with the Kingdom Missile Marshal and the Keeper of the royal rounds in coming up with a format for a siege engines royal rounds (direct and indirect fire) and possibly a page or our own.  Hopefully we will also see more of siege than just those two normal times of play at Gulf and BAM. But that is for later.  Right now lets get ready for War!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at my personal email at: jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com

YiS,

Lord Karl Thorgeirsson
Deputy Kingdom Missile Marshal for Siege