[Ansteorra-archery] assistance

Cyrus / Kurosh yeoman_locksly at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 15:22:01 PST 2013

This is an excellant place for SCA archery, especially combat arrows.
http://www.northstararchery.com/
Here is a good site for target and hunting archery.
http://www.3riversarchery.com/?gclid=COnY8NiZ5LUCFQ3nnAodyXwAPw

D. Cyrus Mallison

SCA: kuroSH al-Din
"When sorrows come, they come not in single spies but in legions."  ~Hamlet Act IV.5