[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorran War Banner

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 20:31:28 PDT 2013

With all of the groups, and everyone that was doing so much, I was very
surprised! We had so many that were just amazing in being able to stand
their ground and being able to advance when needed. I never saw a battle
where we didn't kill far more of them then they were able to kill if us,
and that is really saying a lot when you consider who and what we were up
against. I saw much honor and skill in both sides of the field.