[Ansteorra-archery] Beltain Royal Rounds Shoot

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Sun May 5 18:19:49 PDT 2013

Archers!

All of the names and scores I could identify have been entered and verified.

The following are not in database. If you know one of the following
send me a private email with SCA and mundane names, and their local
group and I will enter them.

Aden Wolfden?
Andrew Turnbull  youth?
Alec Whitsih? youth?
Matthias Bell youth?
Kelly Phillips youth?
Lucien De Bastia youth?
Alexander MacDermott youth?

We thank all who made the Beltane Games Royal Rounds shoot fun and
exciting. Also, we are proud to have several youths participating in
this Royal Rounds.  Vivat!

We had 22 persons in the Royal Round, which I believe, means we can
submit this for the GAT.

Yours In Service,
Ld Francois de Lions,
Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra