[Ansteorra-archery] Coastal Grand Baronials Royal Rounds

Amber Bayles servalgoshawk at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 12:20:27 PDT 2013

We ended up not recording any Royal Rounds. The tournament had a lot of shoots and did not leave much time (or energy, I'm guessing) for Royal Rounds. It was a big success!

Wentiliana, Daniel, Wolf de Gaenger, and Madog of Glastonbury were chosen as champions for the four baronies. You will have to forgive me for forgetting who is the champion for each barony as my brain power was thoroughly spent by evening court. The Grand Champion was Leofwine. The current Princess of the East spent most of the day at the range and said that she had a fantastic time. Thanks are due to Quinton and Nicolette for lending her a bow and arrows respectively. Thanks are also due to my fellow stepping down champions, Ihon, Madog, and Eric, for contributing shoots and helping run the range. Several others helped as well with set up and small things here and there.

I'd also like to note that we have a new King's Archer: Quinton Ellys!

-Faolan MacCairbre