[Ansteorra-archery] Making Target Stands and Butts

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:47:27 PDT 2013

If you are looking for Saunders target butts, look to Amazon.com.
About $130 and they pay shipping. There are
many different ways to make stands. Right now I dont know of any
on-line plans. Get some 1x4's and go to it.
If you want more info and are going to Steppes Warlord this weekend
look for me at the Archery events and I can
give you more info.

Yours In Service,
Ld. Francois de Lions,
Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra.