[Ansteorra-archery] Making Target Stands and Butts

Ld. Cian Rhys Gravenor metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 21:15:29 PDT 2013

You should get with Samuel ap Dewi. He can give you a design for butt stands and he might be able to tell you where you can get the foam they use for the butts themselves. They are less expensive, durable and a helluva lot lighter. The stands fold up without taking them apart and are very easy to transport. He makes them out of fence slats.

Cian

Sent from my iPhone