[Ansteorra-archery] Marshal Sash Idea

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Tue May 28 06:53:57 PDT 2013

Archers,

I agree with HL Cian, as well as others, that a sash of Or with an
arrow head sable upon it, with both edges
trimmed in sable is a great idea for the MIC. And a plain sash of Or
with sable trim on both sides for any marshal.
They should be 3-4 inches wide, and worn on the left shoulder to the
right hip. I vote for it.

HL Vincenti what say you?

Francois